Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Year

Well here we are in 2008, I hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm going to try to post here more often, but it's not a new years resolution. Everyone is doing fine, Sarah is doing great in her new job. Liz will be going back to school next week from xmas vacation. Mom is working 3 days a week now instead of 2, maybe we can get some more done on her house. I'll try to take some pics of the new cabinets I installed in my next post. Sarah is buying me a good digital camera for xmas and my BDay woo hoo!!!
Here are some more LO's of my little hunnie bunnie.
credits: Kit - Tiffany's Garden by Heather Heinzer, Template - Quick Fix Tuesday by ATownsend
credits: Kit - Tiffany's Garden by Heather Heinzer, Template Andrea Gold #10
credits:Kit - Tiffany's Garden by Heather Heinzer, Template - TSims Spring Fling
credits: Kit - Tiffany's Garden by Heather Heinzer, Template - #24 by VAPT
credits: Kit - Tiffany's Garden by Heather Heinzer, Template - Whitespace (cant find creators TOU)


original post 1/3/08
Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY!
SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment