Wednesday, July 4, 2018

My first Interactive Mini Album

I made and designed this after watching  tons of YouTube videos. It took me 3 weeks to make and after some redo's and trial and errors, it turned out amazing. I made it for my sister Tina and brother in law Randy for their 10th wedding anniversary today.

The paper is from Recollections English Tea Garden. Liz made the spine charm and closure, she did a wonderful job. The fabric on the cover is leftover crushed lavender velvet from the first set of curtains I sewed for Lizzy's room when she was a teenager and Tina taught me how to sew them.

This post is very image heavy.












































































































Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment