Friday, May 29, 2020

Papercut Light Boxes

So I came up with these for Christmas presents, they are so fun to make and they look really neat. All were made with purchased or free templates.

Howl's moving Castle (free)


Wolf (free)


Spiderman (free)


Batman (free)


Gotham (free and I designed this one myself)


Eagle (purchased)


Christmas (kit from DCWV)


Christmas Deer (purchased)


Snow Deer (purchased)


All of the first set


Rattie Life (purchased and modified by me)


U.S. Army (purchased and custom designed for me)





Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

4 comments:

  1. Can you share the link to the free spiderman svg?? Great job btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love the free Spider-Man one too, I’m trying to make one for my nephew.

      Delete
  2. Can you post (or do you already have) a tutorial on how to make these? They are amazing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share the Spiderman and Batman files. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete