Thursday, June 21, 2018

Did I tell you I love my Silhouette Cameo Lol ?

So I was trying to think of ways to create smaller brag book size albums in mass quantity. Thought about all the album and tag shapes I have in my Cameo library and decided to make a few different shaped albums from double sided cardstock.

Quick and easy, add some embellishments, some pockets and a few tags, easy peasy.  After cutting out several shapes and putting them together I decided to take one from each shape and make a mixed up album.

It looked so cute, I decided to do them all that way and ended up with 11 adorable mini albums!Then I was going to bind them with looseleaf rings but it kind of defeated the purpose of "mini" and I remembered that I had bought a Zutter bind it all and some wire loops from a scrapbook garage sale. Sweet!

There are so many shots I will split them up on several posts so it doesn't blow up your computer lol.


One











Two












Three











Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment