Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sooo I'm venturing into Interactive Mini Albums

So I've been scouring the internet, Pinterest and YouTube for ideas on mini albums. There is soooo much out there. I came across some tutorials for 'interactive mini albums" and I'm in love! I spent several days sketching out different designs and created templates ( I did about 40 lol) of my own using the interaction in different ways. I made my first full blown album but I can't post it yet as it is a gift for someone very dear to me. I did however come across the multi fold ones and tried my hand at a couple. They turned out great, and it even gave me the idea of mini's that can go into the pockets of the interactive album for extra photo real estate.











Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment