Monday, October 1, 2018

Interactive Baby Album

So I  am just tickled at how these are turning out. I have to show this one off but it's not complete. I still have to make the cover, and Liz has to make the spine charm and closure for me.
This post is photo heavy so it might take a while to load.

There are 6 sets to mount to the spine and cover so that's 12 pages plus it will have pockets on the inside cover and inside back cover. The green fabric is what it will be covered with. I'll post again when it is complete.






































This is actually a slider card adapted to use in my album.






 This has several "tuck spots'





 This safety pin is actually floating on the page where one of the closure magnets is sitting. Very fun!






















Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment