Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Foam board stamp pad storage

I needed a new storage solution for all my stamping stuff so did some looking around and found a few great ideas made with foam board. A 20 1/8 x 29 15/16 sheet is a buck at DollarTree and I used hot glue to assemble it (went with gorilla glue hot glue sticks, they have a longer cooling time). The ones I was finding didn't have enough slots for everything I needed nor did they have any or enough drawers for the smaller stuff I needed in the same area.  I had to put my mad math skills to work to measure, design and test and came up with this!



I found this one from Robin

 

And went with her idea.


Here are the boards starting out, took 7 pieces.








And after cutting



And here it is before decorating the drawers and filling it up



I had to tweak a couple of pieces from the original cut size but I have them all drawn out on graph paper with the exact measurements.

I think I'll come back later to share them.


Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment