Thursday, October 25, 2018

My updated craft area

Had to do some moving and reorganizing to get all my crafting goodies into one area.

I used a lot of storage ideas from pinterest to get everything in, even had to do some purging lol. I think it turned out great and I have done more crafting since I got it all in one area than I have done in a long time so it was worth it.




I actually made this for my craft desk after I  took the main photos from foam board. I love it!



The plastic cubes on top here came from Diaso, not bad for 1.50 each and they are the perfect height and with for all my sticker type embellishments.



These are carts for all the need to have close items that I couldn't put on my actual desk so I can just pull them over to me when I need to.



 These drawers on the bottom actually have chipboard dividers inside to organize my multitude of pens and markers by type.







Don't have a great day, Make it a Great DAY! SuziQinTX

No comments:

Post a Comment